Hard Landscape Team Leader
Experienced Gardener – Full and Part time
Gardener – Full and Part Time
As a relatively small company, this is an exciting new role with room to grow in line with the company’s growth. The successful candidate would be responsible for the day-to-day site management of the garden builds; this would include quantifying and ordering materials, liaising with the project manager and director, etc. Whilst this is a hand’s on role, it encompasses responsibility for supervising team members, agency staff and sub contractors.
The Landscaper would need to have a wide range of landscaping skills and the ability to finish all works to a high standard, including the following;
• At least 3-5 years experience in landscaping
• Confident reading design drawings, setting out gardens and levels
• Good eye for detail
• Communicating with designers both internal and external
• A strong focus on delivering high quality workmanship and demonstrating ongoing pride in every job
• Some horticulture knowledge is preferred
• Pro-active and driven to achieve goals
• Manage workload effectively, plan ahead
• Manage budgets
• Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively on all levels and with our project manager, director and clients
• Well presented
• Highly motivated and able to manage a team to meet deadlines
• Confident with tools and machinery
• Clean UK/EU Driving license
• Manage the health and safety on site
We are looking to fill the position ASAP.
Salary – DOE. Company vehicle, company telephone and uniform provided.
Relevant courses i.e. CIS/SSSTS training
The Botanical Gardener is a rapidly growing, well respected, Design & Build, Garden Maintenance & Irrigation Company working across London on exciting projects. We are known for offering a professional all round service from dedicated gardeners.
If you are passionate about all things in the garden and are looking to develop and grow within a great team we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for people with positive personalities and great communication skills. The positions require the ability to work both alone and as part of a team. They need to have the initiative to deal with the seasonal pressures of the job in maintaining up to 3 gardens a day to the highest standard, reflecting a sense of pride and ownership. They would also implement soft landscaping schemes for residential and commercial clients.
The Experienced Gardener will be responsible for a Gardener. The successful applicant would work along side the Maintenance Manager and Director in managing their own client base.
A minimum of 3 years experience in practical amenity horticulture, along with formal horticulture qualifications are an advantage. A good knowledge of plants, pruning, lawn care, pest and disease identification and treatment is essential. They need to be very client and business focused.
Competitive salary DOE.
Start date asap.
A full UK driving license, CV and references are essential.
The Gardener will assist the Experienced Gardener.
They require a minimum of 2 years’ experience in practical amenity horticulture with formal horticulture qualifications being an advantage and in addition a desire to develop their skills and knowledge.
Competitive salary DOE. Start date asap.
A full, clean UK driving license, CV and references are essential.